New product enables companies to see which actions are driving pipeline and revenue, closing the loop for marketing and sales teams
INDIANAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–DemandJump, the leading marketing insights and attribution platform, announced today the launch of Account-Based Attribution, a new product enabling marketing and sales teams to measure the true revenue impact of every touchpoint. Due to siloed tools, offline touchpoints, longer sales cycles, and disparate CRM data, B2B marketers have struggled with attribution more than their B2C counterparts – Advanced Account-Based Attribution bridges that gap.
DemandJump’s Account-Based Attribution closes the loop for B2B marketing and sales teams, providing end-to-end visibility all the way through the sales funnel to the actions driving the sales pipeline and closed-won revenue. For the first time, marketers are able to see the marketing channels and campaigns, keywords and organic search terms, individual pieces of content, events, broadcast TV and Radio ads, and much more, that are actually driving revenue, as well as those that are not.
Several key features make DemandJump’s Account-Based Attribution product a must-have resource for B2B marketers looking to improve their outcomes.
- Leads, revenue and return on ad spend (ROAS) tied back to each individual marketing channel, campaign, source, keyword, and organic search terms across the entire customer journey and path to purchase is visualized across each touchpoint, through to closed-won business for a contact, account or opportunity
- Dynamic and flexible attribution windows to instantly measure and attribute activity, at the click of a button, for short or long sales cycles
- Interactive and dynamic data visualizations and dashboards provide the flexibility to see a birds-eye view and drill down into the granular details
- AI-powered contact-to-opportunity mapping saves sales teams hours of wasted manual time, while improving quality
- A true omnichannel view of all activities, leading to revenue across digital, mobile, offline and broadcast initiatives
- Support for both physical and virtual events for accurate measurement of event performance
- Side-by-side attribution model comparison for single-touch, multi-touch, and data-driven algorithmic attribution models
- AI-powered recommendations containing the specific actions marketers should take to improve their outcomes
- A rich App Store to connect analytics, ad platforms, offline data, marketing automation and CRM systems together in one platform for a single harmonious view of all marketing and sales data
SkySync, an advanced file migration and data governance platform, Director of Marketing, Krystal Elliott said, “Before, we were flying blind because we could not measure marketing performance accurately beyond leads or form submissions. With DemandJump’s Account-Based Attribution, we can measure all of our digital marketing efforts through to actual revenue, enabling us to make much better decisions and helping us lower our customer acquisition cost significantly.”
Calcutta Outdoors, a leading outdoor lifestyle and fishing brand, Mitch Mitchell, Vice President of Marketing and Ecommerce credited DemandJump with closing the loop between brand marketing efforts and ecommerce sales, saying, “DemandJump’s attribution capabilities have been instrumental in allowing us to develop sustainable, organic marketing campaigns that have a lasting impact on our business. Not all marketing efforts come with out-of-the-box revenue reporting, but DemandJump has allowed us to finally track the impact of everything we do as a marketing team, to a level we have always wanted, but never been able to achieve until now.”
“Marketing attribution is the single greatest marketing problem which, up until today, has never been solved. The complexity exists because the marketing data has been historically spread across dozens of siloed tools that don’t talk to each other. Every ad platform claims full responsibility for impacting revenue, but each ad platform is unaware of the other marketing campaigns involved in the customer’s journey,” said Shawn Schwegman, CSO at DemandJump. “While the average B2C sale is typically impacted by 6-10 different marketing campaigns, a B2B business may see 30 or more campaign touchpoints impacting a sale. So, how can marketer’s trust their numbers when each ad platform is grading their own homework independently of each other and most attribution tools attack the problem with fairly primitive mathematical models and limited data?”
Schwegman further commented, “Our AI-powered approach, the deep integrations we have with each ad platform and CRM to centralize all data, and our rich platform capabilities are providing marketers with visibility they’ve simply never had before – not only for their marketing channels and campaigns, but keywords, organic search terms, individual blogs, broadcast, TV & Radio ad spots, marketing events, offline sources, and so much more. To measure performance past a lead or form submission, all the way down to actual revenue impact is, well, a game-changer for B2B marketers,” said Schwegman.
About DemandJump Inc.
DemandJump is the leading Marketing Insights & Attribution Platform, showing marketers what their target audience is thinking, what their competitors are doing, and what actions they should take next to achieve better outcomes.
Customers are empowered by knowing what content to write, what keywords to include, which websites to target, videos to produce, and much more. DemandJump gathers and assembles disparate data to create networks of customer touchpoints around any topic or keyword, prioritizing what actions to take next. Finally, companies can close the loop between sales and marketing by seeing exactly which actions drive pipeline and grow revenue.
Director of Marketing and Analytics